Rabu, 14 Maret 2012

Billionaire

Pertama denger lagu "billionaire" nya mas bruno langsung sukaa, enak banget didengerinnya. liriknya gini nih, pasti kamu suka :)

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeaaah
A different city every night oh I swear
The world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire

Travie McCoy
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of
Everyday Christmas give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh!t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this

And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months since I’ve single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the ho-ho
Get it, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah can’t forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music

1 komentar:

  1. Akan lebih enak lagi kalau kita bener-bener "be a billionaire... :D

    Salam kenal dari saya, www.byunita.co.cc
    Jangan lupa mampir. :)

    BalasHapus